In chapter nine, Jacob runs away from a protesting Billy Black to confront the Cullens. He has had enough and is angry about them “breaking the treaty,” since he believes Bella has been turned into a vampire.
Maybe he’ll kill them all!
When he arrives at the Cullens’, he sees that Bella really is sick, and apparently she and Rosalie have become very good friends.
D*mnit, couldn’t we have one person hating Bella? Seriously?
Then, Jacob sees that she is pregnant. He gets pissed and wants to attack Edward, except Edward wants to talk. They go off in the woods, and Edward drops his cool facade, revealing to Jacob that he is horrified at himself for impregnating Bella because the baby is killing her.
D*MNIT EDWARD, STOP WITH YOUR EFFING PITY PARTY, NO ONE GIVES A CRAP. BELLA IS AN IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT BEFORE YOU HAD SEX WITH HER. NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF IDIOTS PROCREATING.
So, Bella has decided to keep the baby, even though it’s killing her, and Rosalie is acting as her bodyguard.
Why is this sh*t so predictable? And so ANNOYING? LIKE, I CAN’T EVEN.
Edward even says if Bella wants children so badly he’d let Jacob contribute genetic material.
Dang Edward, you must be desperate.
Also, Jacob makes a deal with Edward to kill him if Bella dies.
BELLA, PLEASE DIE. OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE DIE. THEN JACOB WILL KILL EDWARD AND ALL THE STUPID WILL BE ERADICATED.
In chapter eight, we have switched to Jacob’s point of view.
Oh, goodie, I just can’t wait.
Paul has imprinted on Rachel, Jacob’s older sister.
Why is it that all the werewolves are ending up with happy, perfect romances? This is unrealistic. This doesn’t happen. Even in the idiotic Twilight universe imprinting is supposed to be rare. Meyer, you can’t just break all the rules you made up.
Jacob rages for pages about how the vampires are going to fake Bella’s death and make her one of them. Then he runs into Quil with little Claire, who is now three, and Meyer actually WRITES baby speech.
Bella has arrived back in Forks and has been telling Charlie she is sick with some South American bug. Jacob misunderstands, thinking that this is the chosen excuse to use for her upcoming changing.
The pack has also decided not to attack in response to Bella’s changing, even though it breaks the treaty. They believe the Cullens mean no harm, and that Bella made an informed choice with her future, so she knows fully what exactly will happen to her.
Except Jacob decides he will act alone, and will go and attack the Cullens himself.
This is seriously getting old, okay? COME UP WITH ANOTHER PLOT DEVICE.
Then Bella eats some weird tasting chicken and gets “FOOD POISONING.”
Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Bella.
But I’ll get over it because she finally realizes that she’s pregnant.
The funny thing is, is that one of her “symptoms” was her emotional-ness. She apparently had been crying a lot, or something. Only… I didn’t notice that. Bella is always a whiny b*tch.
Edward goes into a rage/shock with this news and decides to bring Bella home. She misunderstands, thinking that he is worried about the health of the baby, when he is wanting desperately to get it out of her.
Let’s just let it kill Bella. I think that would be an awesome ending.
In chapter six, Stephenie Meyer finally uses the word “sex.”
I didn’t believe it at first, either.
Anyways, Edward has been keeping Bella distracted, trying to keep her from thinking about sex, but she’s fighting right back, wearing scanty lingerie and blah blah blah. At least Bella’s doing something for once… I guess.
ALSO BELLA’S BEEN HAVING DREAMS ABOUT VAMPIRE CHILREN HMMM.
GEE, I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.
Well, eventually Edward caves and they have sex again, but it took me a while to realize it. It’s sometimes very difficult to know what is happening in the book when Meyer beats around the bush. It really irritates me. You don’t have to use flowery language, just tell me what the hell is going on.
Bella decides she wants to attend Dartmouth after all, so yay… at least the importance is sort of reinstated. (Not really- it was “Plan B,” WTF).
Bella is a horn dog, too. Now that they’ve gotten past the danger of sex, they can’t stop doing it.
FMA Challenge: Day 16- Do you have a favorite episode and/or manga chapter? Why?
I’ll split these up.
In the manga, I really enjoyed the chapter with Envy, Ed, and Ling in Gluttony’s stomach. That was pretty awesome.
In the first anime, I really liked the episode where Envy has a temper tantrum and starts punching the floor. There’s spoilers in that, and I’m not going to go into much detail, but that episode is awesome. (I think it’s episode 46.)
This one is difficult. It’s hard to pick my favorite episode from the Brotherhood anime. I think it would be episode 43, Bite of the Ant, where Envy goes to the north to get Dr. Marcoh, but a trap has been set for him.
It’s been a while since I kissed anyone. (In this context, at least; I kiss my family often enough.)
My last kiss was earlier this year with one of my friends. He told me that he was moving to a different school and that he would likely not come back. I had liked him for a very long time, and so I mustered up some courage and kissed him when he said goodbye.
FMA Challenge: Day 12- Your all time favorite lines
I can recite this.
"LOOK HALF-WIT, WE’RE ALL WAITING ON YOU. NOW LISTEN TO ME, IF YOU DON’T GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER THERE RIGHT NOW I’LL FORCE HIM DOWN YOUR THROAT MYSELF. WE’VE COME TOO FAR FOR YOU TO SCREW IT UP NOW!" - Envy
30 Day Challenge: Day 14: 5 things you want to say to 5 people
1. Mother: I’ve known since the age of ten that you’re bipolar and you need to see a psychiatrist. Please. I can’t live with you much longer.
2. Father: I know that you love me and that you want the best for me, but you need to start proving these things by telling your wife there is something wrong with her. Leaving me to deal with it on my own has obviously done nothing good. It’s not necessarily your fault, but you didn’t do anything to try and stop it.
3. Ex: You didn’t win. You never got the best of me. And I’m having a damn good life without you.
4. Tatiana: You have been there for me in more ways than others have. I’m glad I have you to talk to, because honestly I don’t know if I’d be okay without you. I love you <3.
5. Allison (cousin): You’re like my sister. We’ve grown up together and understand each other in the weirdest ways, and sometimes you understand me in times when I don’t understand myself. You’ve saved me from doing stupid things, and you’ve kept me strong. Thank you.
In chapter three, Bella worries over her wedding, which has been all taken care of by her vampire almost-family. Okay, I can deal with that. I understand that every bride is going to be at least a little frazzled on her wedding day.
Bella’s mother is with her.
Rosalie and Alice do her hair and stuff.
Bella uses Pachelbel’s Canon as her wedding march and she has a bajillion heart attacks going down the aisle.
And then finally they’re there, at the front, exchanging vows.
And it feels rushed.
Like Meyer just wanted to get it over with.
But Seth Clearwater did come to Bella’s wedding in Jacob’s place, so… yeah.
30 Day Challenge: Day 12: 10 things about you that people wouldn't expect
1. I have Trichotillomania, as I have written over with my ask box and such. If you don’t know, Trichotillomania (or Trich) is a form of OCD in which I feel the compulsion to pull out my hair. You may notice in my picture that I have a pretty full head of hair, and that’s because I don’t usually pull the hairs on my head. I pull them from other places, if you catch my drift.
2. I also have Maladaptive Daydreaming. I don’t know how this came along or why I started doing it, but I’ve been doing it all my life. The thing that scares me about MD is how similar it is to schizophrenia. Even some psychiatrists treat MD patients with medicine for schizophrenics. It really scares me.
3. I speak basically fluent French. I’ve been studying French since I was 11, so 6 years and counting of study. Yeah.
4. I have acrophobia, or a pathological fear of heights. It’s really bad. I could never live in a big city with skyscrapers, ever. Once I went to the beach with some of my friends and we stayed in the penthouse of a beach venue, and it was really nice, but I was so scared I was crawling down the stairs to get out.
5. I still play Neopets. I am not ashamed.
6. I also still play Runescape. I like to help all the newbies and give them free money and weapons.
7. I have a very long backstory with an ex that has changed me in more ways than one. Only my closest friends really know the whole story, because I was so ashamed of all the things that happened. I discovered that it’s really okay for me to talk about it, and it really makes me feel better. If you care to hear about it, and we’re close enough, I suppose I could share it with you.
8. I am really bad at giving affection to my parents. I never tell them that I love them, I never hug them or kiss them, I never do anything like that. I feel bad, but it’s awkward for me. I don’t know how to do it. This also got to be a problem when I had a boyfriend, because he didn’t understand that I wasn’t being cold, it was just my personal space. I guess it comes with being an INTJ.
9. I hate it when I get things wrong. I beat myself up for it. I do not tolerate mistakes. I demand perfection from myself, which often leaves me depressed.
10. I am easily prone to depression, and when I get really mad at myself, I self harm, but not in the way most people think. I don’t cut, I bruise. I’ll hit my arms and legs until I have hundreds of bruises. I used to even slam doors on my arms.
GOD WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING VARIATIONS OF THIS QUESTION?
Basically, I love all of the homunculi (except father).
Sloth is adorable. I just want to hug him.
Gluttony is also adorable, although I wouldn’t want to go near him.
Pride…. everyone is afraid of Brotherhood/manga Pride, but I’m not. I don’t know. I almost identify with him… it’s weird. Maybe it’s because if I go to Hell, it’ll be because of my arrogance. I can be soooo arrogant.
Envy is love. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a villain.
Greed is awesome. For more information, see the post I made about him earlier.
Wrath bewilders me. 2003 Wrath was adorable, but I’m talking about Brotherhood/manga Wrath. Wrath is the reason I believe that homunculi DO have the ability to love, and YES, I’m talking about every single one of them. I think that the only thing blocking some of the homunculi from love is their sin, though.
Lust is great. I just wish there was another female homunculus… it seems like there are too many males.
Dante was okay in the 2003 anime. I still think she’s a hag though. Blech. Father would pwn her any day.
30 Day Challenge: Day 10: Your favorite song and why it’s your favorite song
Oh, god this is a hard one. You would think the most played song on my ipod is my favorite song, but it’s not. It’s really difficult to pinpoint a favorite song because I listen to such a wide variety of music.
However, to answer the question, my favorite song would either be:
Concerto in G Minor for Violin, “L’estate” III. Presto - composed by Antonio Vivaldi (From the Four Seasons Concerto)
Sonata in G Minor for Violin “The Devil’s Trill Sonata” composed by Tartini
I listen to a lot of classical, baroque, and neo-classical music.